What is Ayushman Bharat Programme
Ayushman Bharat Programme is newly launched medical programme by the Centre Government.
I remember when I was in primary school I was taught that food, cloth and house were the essential for life. Education and health were the topics that were never dealt with.
today I see that these later topics are as essential as the former. 23 September 2018 can be seen a mile stone in the history of health department in which our Honourable Prime Minister
has inaugurated a new scheme for the poor and marginalized. This scheme is rolled out through out the country from Jharkhand platform.
Key Points of Ayushman Bharat Health Insurance Scheme
- Every eligible family will be given Rs. five lakh insurance coverage benefits per year.
- This scheme is not limited to any individual hospital or branch. the patient can avial the benefit from any empaneled hospital across the coutry.
- Patiant can visit any public or Private (Empaneled) hospital for medical facility.
- It will be completely cashless treatment for the patients.
Features of Ayushman Bharat Health Insurance Scheme
- The Insurance coverage is of five lakh.
- The expected premium will not be more than 2000, ehuich will be born by the Central Government (60%) and the State Government (40%) i.e the beneficiaries need not pay anyting.
- Almost 100 million poor families will be covered under this scheme.
Objectives of the Scheme
- The government has realized the values of health and wellness of poor familiies.
- The scheme will provide medical benefits to poor family.
- To establish health and wellness centre nearer distance so that the people need not cover long distance to avail the scheme.
- The selection of Beneficialries under Ayushman Bharat programme will be done on the basis of SECC Survey 2011.
- There will no Online Registration, No Form filling, so there is no need to look for “Ayushman Bharat Yojana Application form or Registration.” if you are eligible, you will soon receive a letter of enrollment.
- For more updates visit the official site click here